Areas of Focus:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Buy and sell side mandate management
- Deal flow generation,
- Global business development
- Transaction facilitation
- Start up management mentoring and business financing
Corporate Development and Strategy – We work with management and shareholders to evaluate add-on acquisitions, debt and equity financings, and possible exit strategies. These clients benefit from our strong relationships with corporate entities operating in our targeted industries and with key players in the capital markets.
Management Practices – Our team works with management to enhance financial reporting, strategic planning, and risk management practices. We also work to establish key initiatives that build a better and more valuable enterprise, while implementing incentive structures for senior management and other key employees.
Global Perspective – We are proud member of CDI Global, working with our partners around the globe when projects benefit from cross border interaction. Working collaboratively with CDI, we bring a global perspective and resources to each client assignment.
Senior Advisor and Operating Partner Networks – We leverage our global footprint in support of our clients to achieve their strategic and financial goals. We are able to uniquely source and evaluate new investments and act as a financial resource for our client companies.
Why Clients Retain Us:
- Clients retain us because we combine unique experience with innovative thinking and leadership support to address critical challenges, whether event-driven and/or long-term situations.
- Clients rely on our undiluted critical thinking born from decades of hands-on experience at every level. Whether vertical market or cross-discipline, our solutions are practical, immediate and sustainable.
- Our client relationships have endured through the turbulence of business and economic cycles. Many of our new engagements come from existing clients — a testament to our ability to consistently deliver results.